-Age: 125 years old
-Height/Weight: 5'5''/115 lbs
- Enhanced Agility: Includes flexibility and stamina durability
- Enchanced Smell and Hearing
- Increased speed.
- Resistance to Fire: Her skin is strong enough to withstand minor exposure to flames. She is only damaged by flames when she is hurt/injured in battle
- Transformation: Is able to transform into a Fox (hence kitsune)
- Bladed Fans: Is able fight close-ranged with very swift offensive moves , Fans have very short steel blades on the tips of them to cut an enemy within arm’s reach.
- Fire (Natural): She is able to harness the power of nature and use fire at her will to a certain extent. She can only use her fire for a limited amount of time , it sometimes drains the energy out of her. She can use the flames offensively and defensively.
-Partner Aids: N/A
Amali is the type of girl who thinks that she can hold her own and believes that she can stand up to anyone. She has the most stubborn persistent attitude like an mosquito. She also isn’t afraid to tell you what she thinks of you if you irritate her. Amali is also very clever and serious at moments which often give people the wrong idea about her personality. If anyone of her friends are in danger she will help them in the instant of second no matter how big the problem is. She also is very loyal so if you betray her trust , she will make hell seem better than her fury.
-Strengths & Weaknesses:
+Hand to hand & Fan handling
"Kitsune is the Japanese word for fox. Foxes are a common subject of Japanese folklore; in English, kitsune refers to them in this context. Stories depict them as intelligent beings and as possessing magical abilities that increase with their age and wisdom. According to Yōkai folklore, all foxes have the ability to shape shift into women. While some folktales speak of kitsune employing this ability to trick others—as foxes in folklore often do—other stories portray them as faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and wives." –Wikipedia
Amali was born of a wise kitsune family; Traveling together in packs Amali was always surrounded by company and never felt like she was alone in life. Her parents would always teach her things that humans would learn and she was always interested. At night her parents would tell her the story of the mighty kitsune deity who would always play clever tricks on humans to her things she wanted. When she was little her mom would always tell her “Never let your courage overcome the best of your wisdom” little did she know those would be Amali’s mom’s last words before humans would come and kill her parents and most of her pack. The young offspring spread never to be seen again. Amali wondering hopeless and confused she could only utter the words her mother told her.
Growing up Amali would disguise herself as a human go into town and trick men for their money. Her first time doing it she got a man to feel sorry for her and give her money. She bought silk garments and two nicely colored fans with a very unique design on them. The next time she went into to town she took a fan and covered her face and everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at her. She lied and told them she was a mighty kitsune deity who could predict their futures. They built her a shrine and gave her gifts in exchange for predictions that she knew wouldn’t happen.
That’s when one day she was attacked by a group of human villagers. They told her more demons are popping up and her fortunes are lies , trying to narrowly escape she barely made it out the back of her shrine into the woods. Figuring she was defenseless Amali inserted little blades that she had for when she cut people for the blood to tell their misleading future. She inserted them in the two fans she had and went on her way to a different town. While traveling she heard the word of the sacred jewel shards that were all around the land. Amali decided she would try to collect the fragments and use it for strength because of the power it possess she believes they can use it to ward of any future dangers and to help the world not destroy it and use it for selfish reasons.
Thus meaning Amali follows under Akira . (sorry nobou )
- She chooses to have her tail shown when she's in her normal form.
- Tends to hide her face behind fan , usually to hide her emotions
- Loves to learn new information about things
- She loves flower blossom scented tea
- DON’T TOUCH HER TAIL she hates it and will kill you
- Voice Sample: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmJvds… (0:37 to 1:47)